Saturday, February 28, 2009

Honeydukes - The Trip to Honeydukes Candy Store

I could have simply set the candy out on a table but we knew it had better be somewhere that the kids wouldn't get into it if they happened to find it. This cabinet is actually my home office in my kitchen. I also really wanted the candy store to be a surprise so I was pleased that we were able to keep the kids out of the kitchen until the surprise trip to Honeydukes.





After the party I heard from many kids this was their favorite part of the party (That and potions class.) I guess that's no surprise. They got to take their selections home with them as party favors. Details explained in the Honeydukes - Creating the Store post.

3 comments:

  1. WOW. Amaaaazing party! Lucky kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This party is out of this world! It makes it all better since you went through so much trouble for your child! <3 I'm thinking of making a similar party for my 11th Bday this year.. I hope it turns out to be as good as your party! :D

    ReplyDelete